- The Fluency Builder Package
- Student Accounts
- Differentiation Pathways
- Progress Monitoring Assessments
Not a Member? Explore Memberships Here.Already a member and want to give feedback? Answer this One Question here.
Fluency Builder PackageThe Fluency Builder package was tried and tested by over 40 teachers during Spring 2018, and it includes daily reading fluency warm-ups focused on building reading accuracy, speed, short-term memory, and meaning. As of the time of this post, Fluency Builder has four levels of warm-ups with 1-4 weeks at each level:
- Level 1: Sentence fluency with meaning. Students will move from 70wpm to 80wpm in short segmented text.
- Level 2: Paragraph fluency with meaning. Students read extended timed texts to increase speed and meaning.
- Level 3: Sentence fluency with meaning. Students will move from 80wpm to 90wpm in short segmented text.
- Level 4: Level introduces informational texts at 90wpm in extended timed texts with meaning.
Student AccountsThis has been a teacher-requested feature since the fall of 2017, and we’re working on it to get it right! The student accounts will roll-out this school year and can be used for:
- Reading Stations
- Individualized Warm-Ups
- Individualized Re-teaching & Practice